At BARBARA BRIONES, we are committed to providing you the finest products along with excellent service. In order to accomplish this, we gather, use and share certain personal information to provide a better experience.
The following information summarizes our privacy policies and allows our visitors to be fully informed thereof. The use of our website constitutes a tacit agreement with these policies.
The information we collect is used, among other things, to process your purchase transactions, to send you marketing and promotional materials by mail or e-mail. This allows us to improve our store and online product assortments, so as to offer you a better and more personalized service.
Our site collects certain information when you interact with it. Among other things, our site may collect “Personal Information” which is data that may be used to identify an individual, specially but not limited to the event when you are browsing our site using your access credentials. Our site may also use “cookies” or other similar means that allow us to identify all of the activity of the same user in our site, as well as the activity in other sites related to BARBARA BRIONES, allowing us to personalize your experience. “Cookies” are files that our site sends to your browser and that will allow us to identify a unique session or a registered user.
It’s left on record that you may disable the use of “cookies” from your browser’s options.
Additionally, our site links and embeds contents from other services, such as Facebook™, Instagram™ or Twitter™ among others, which may use their own “cookies” or other means to identify the user. You can modify each of these social networks permissions on their respective preferences, and you can also block any and all of them in the “cookies” or “privacy” settings of your browser.
The main personal data that our site gathers and processes comes from the following sources:
– Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site, when you send questions and when you buy from our store.
– Your date of birth, which we may ensure that you are unable to access our services if you are not of legal age to buy our products.
– Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence.
– Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders, the delivery or billing address and any other information that you give us.
– Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address, your password, your interaction with our site, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
Because the security of your personal information is very important to us; we restrict access only to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org